Random… but interesting.
To be completed:
unit 22- single camera drama
unit 27- factual programming
- Helped filming for FreeRadio Live Auditions at BOA. 1st round of auditions.
- Recorded demo for radio show The Update
- Helped with sound for filming the interview with FreeRadio breakfast presenters.
- Directer for the Big Screen Project
- First show for 1 hour live for The Update
- Production Assistant for conference recording with Lord Adonis in Westminster
- Directer for Big Screen trailer for MT’s Parade show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xycxL8yO2tA
- Directer for Parade interviews- displayed at the show
- Helped at BOA Live Christmas Special
- On camera and helped production for BOA Live Valentines Special
- Became Assistant Producer for BOA TV
- Weeks work experience at John Doe Management acting agency
- Helped film/interview at Birmingham Film and TV Summit 2014 with BOA TV
- Part of the team producing promo for Think Tank exhibit
Good morning, I’m Abigail Palmer and here is your two-minute update.
“More Hospitals in England are likely to be put into special measures,” health secretary Jeremy Hunt said as he unveiled the new rescue plan for failing trusts. Managers from top NHS hospitals are to be sent to lend support. Mr Hunt says there were a “handful of inspirational leaders anxious to help”. But admitted solving the problems would be difficult.
The Lib Dem Vince Cable has launched an attack on his conservative coalition partners, accusing them of “ugly” and “blinkered” politics. In a round of early media interviews, Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg had been forced to deny the row with Mr Cable over economic policy, but a few hours later; Mr Cable made it clear that he supported his party’s decision to enter a coalition with the Tories.
Almost 90 jobs are under threat over proposal’s to close a Birmingham factory that makes engine parts. Wyman- Gordon Limited said it had not achieved “a sustainable level of operation” and work could move to the US and Czech Republic. The Unite union said it was “surprised” by the proposals and was due to hold talks with the firm on Monday.
In sport Tiger Woods is hoping to secure his sixth title of the year and take home a ten million dollar bonus with victory at the Tour Championships starting on Thursday. The world number one is one of five players who know a win in Atlanta would guarantee them the season-long FedEx Cup, while the remainging twenty five players could also claim the bonus.
Finally The Charlatans have announced a special charity concert in memory of the indie band’s late drummer Jon Brookes. Brookes died last month aged 44, after being diagnosed with a brain tumor following a seizure in 2010 and was a strong supporter of the Brain Tumour Charity during his illness. The Concert will be held in the Royal Albert Hall. A full line-up for the show will be announced shortly with tickets on sale from 20th of September. Proceeds from the event on the 18th of October will go to The Brain Tumor Charity. Thank you and now the weather.